ART WORKS AND BIBLE VERSES SERIES: UNIT 1

 ART WORKS AND BIBLE VERSES SERIES: UNIT 1

This is the first unit of my "Art Works and Bible Verses Series". This is a gallery which contains my drawings and Bible verses related to each of them. The second drawing is completely my work and was inspired by my mood at the time I drew it. The other drawings are adapted or inspired by different pictures although I put a bit of twist to all of them. Hope you get blessed!


 POSSIBLE
Philippians 4:13 - can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.  
Matthew 19:26 - Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”


HELP!
Matthew 11:28 - Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.


GOD OUR REFUGE
John 1:12 - To all who did receive him, to those who believed in his, he gave the right to become children of God. 
Deuteronomy 33:27aThe eternal God is your refuge,and underneath are the everlasting arms.


VIRTUOUS WOMAN
Proverbs 31:10 - Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.


BROTHERLY LOVE
Hebrews 13:1 - Let brotherly love continue.


Hope you like it. At the side bar please join members of this blog or subscribe via email so you don't miss a post. Don't forget to click the like button. Stay blessed and have a great week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment